There’s a lot that you can find out about a person by reading their text messages. You can find out who they are in contact with, what’s the nature of their relationship, and many other details. That’s why a lot of people have been asking us how to intercept text messages online.
We’ve been getting messages from concerned parents, spouses, and employers. Parents are often concerned that their kids are constantly texting but they never talk to their parents. As such, if you use a text message interceptor, you’ll be able to find out what they’re dealing with, and maybe help them.
In this article, we’ll show you how to intercept text messages without target phone for free using three unique text message interceptors. So read on to find out how to intercept text messages.
Table of Contents
Part 1: How Can I Monitor My Child’s Text Messages Remotely via mSpy
mSpy is is one of the most popular and efficient text message interceptors in the market. It al-lows you to read all text messages either sent, received, or deleted from the target phone. In ad-dition to intercepting text messages, it also allows you to gain contact information.
In addition to text messages, you can also use mSpy to track WhatsApp messages and other social media platforms like Facebook and Snapchat as well.
One of the best things about mSpy text message interceptor is that you can monitor text messages without having to jailbreak or root the target device. As such, you don’t even need physical access to their iPhones.
How to Intercept Text Messages via mSpy?
1. Purchase Basic mSpy package. mSpy comes in three packages – Basic, Premium, and Family. However, the Basic package is good enough to intercept text messages. If you want to monitor up to 3 devices simultaneously, you can also get the Family package.
2. After the payment, you’ll receive a link in your email. When you click on the link, you’ll be taken to the setup page where they’ll ask you if you want the jailbreak/rooting version or the non-jailbreak/rooting version. Click on the non-jailbreak/rooting version because you don’t need to jailbreak to intercept text messages.
3. iPhone – Enter the target user’s iCloud credentials into the control panel.
4. Android – Download mSpy into the target phone, set it up, and hide the app icon. (Unfortunately, you can’t spy on text messages on an Android phone without physically accessing it.)
5. Now you’re ready to intercept all text messages from the mSpy control panel. In the left-hand panel, click on the Text Messages option to get a complete log.
Part 2: How Can I Monitor My Child’s Text Messages Remotely via Cocospy
Cocospy is the best and most reasonable text message interceptor in the market. While it is every bit as powerful and reliable as mSpy, it’s a lot cheaper as well. It also enjoys the support of millions of users worldwide so you know it’s trustworthy.
You can use Cocospy text message interceptor to read all messages, even after they’ve been deleted by the target user. And you can also use to get a date and time stamp on the message, along with contact details.
However, the best aspect is that you don’t have to jailbreak or root the target device. For iPhone, if you have the iCloud credentials, you don’t even need to physically access the target phone. And for Android, you can simply download it into the target phone without rooting it.
How to Intercept Text Messages via Cocospy?
1. Create a Cocospy account.
2. Android – Install the Cocospy app in the target phone. (It’s necessary to access the target phone physically if it happens to be Android.)
3. iPhone – Enter the target user’s Apple ID and password into the Cocospy setup page.
4. Go to the Cocospy dashboard. From the left-hand panel, click on the ‘Message’ option to get a complete log of all the messages.
Part 3: How Can I Monitor My Child’s Text Messages Remotely via Spyzie
Spyzie is another alternative text message interceptor. It’s effective because it allows you to read all text messages, along with a date and time stamp and contact details. However, it isn’t as reli-able and trustworthy as Cocospy, and that is a huge factor.
How to Intercept Text Messages via Spyzie?
1. Go to spyzie.com and set up an account. You can also do so from the mobile app.
2. Enter the user’s information into the setup page.
3. For iPhone – Enter the Apple ID and password.
4. For Android – Install the Spyzie Android app into the target device. (It’s not possible to inter-cept text messages on an Android phone without the target phone.)
5. In the Spyzie dashboard, select the ‘Messages’ option. Now you have complete access to all of the target user’s text message logs.
So now you know how to intercept text messages without target phone for free. As you can see, you can only intercept text messages on iPhone without the target phone. If the target phone happens to be an Android, you have no option but to access it physically.
All the apps mentioned in this article work and are legit. However, we recommend using the Cocospy app as it’s the most reasonable and most trustworthy. Whichever platform you decide to use, do comment about it down below and let us know.