I really need to spy on someone’s cell phone, however I’ve been told that for that I’ll need to physically hold it and install a software into it. But I’m afraid that if I do that I might get caught. Can someone please tell me how to spy on a cell phone without having it?
The scenario given above is an all too frequent complaint that one notices in the spy app industry. There are lots of people out there who want to spy on someone’s cell phone for entirely ethical reasons, to keep kids or families safe, for instance, or to keep track of employees. However, most spy apps in the market require you to physically hold the phone, jailbreak or root it, and then install the app. This requires you to have physical access to the phone.
As such, you might want to know how to spy on someone’s phone without touching it. While the options for this are definitely limited, I’ve conducted some research and I’ve found methods in which you can accomplish this task.
So read on to find out how to spy on a cell phone without having it!
PART 1: How to Spy on a Cell Phone without having it (For iOS Devices)
There are two primary and reliable apps that have the power to spy on someone’s iPhone without having it – Highster Mobile and mSpy. This is because both of these apps have a no-jailbreak option available.
Most spy apps require you to jailbreak an iPhone in order to be able to monitor it. iOS devices usually have several restrictions in place so that you can’t install unknown third party apps into the device. Many people find this to be too restrictive so they perform a function called Jailbreaking, which gets rid of those restrictions, so you can install whatever you want in the iPhone.
However, this has its drawbacks. Jailbreaking an iPhone exposes the phone to malware and hackers. However, this is an essential function to carry out in order to be able to install most spy apps. To do so, you need to physically get some time alone with the device, jailbreak it (if it isn’t already jailbroken) and then install the spy app. This increases the chances of getting caught red handed.
However, mSpy and Highster Mobile are two spy apps that have found a way to bypass the whole jailbreak problem. Both these apps offer no-jailbreak alternatives, in which you can spy on a cell phone without having it, using the target individual’s iCloud credentials. You need to find out their Apple ID and password, and once you have that you can remotely spy on their cell phone without even touching it.
How to Spy on a Cell Phone without having it?
The process to install Highster Mobile or mSpy without jailbreak is very similar and both the processes are extremely easy and don’t need you to physically access the target phone. All you need, in both cases, is the target’s iCloud credentials. Because the two methods are so similar, I’ll give a detailed instruction on how to spy on a cell phone without touching it using mSpy.
- Go to the mSpy webpage, and purchase the package you want. I suggest you purchase the Basic Package.
- After you pay for it, you’ll receive two emails. One of them will welcome you to mSpy, and the other will contain a link to your control panel along with your login details.
- Go to the control panel. You’ll now have to set up the targeted phone. Select the “without jailbreak” option.
- In the next page, enter your target phone’s Apple ID and Password.
- In the next page, you’ll just need to click on ‘Finish.’
- Now you’ll gain access to the Control Panel. Using this control panel you can use any of the features mentioned in the previous part. With it, you can check call logs, messages, WhatsApp, and harness all the information you need.
Still don’t know how to install it?
The process to install Highster Mobile is equally easy and similar, and in case you’re confused they also have a decent customer support, however they’ll need to be reached either by mail or phone call. If you want further details about how to install Highster Mobile and all its features, you can read my article on Highster Mobile Review.
No-Jailbreak Features Comparison
Both Highster Mobile and mSpy are great spy apps in their own rights, and both of them have a good number of features that you can use to spy one someone’s cell phone without having it. To make their differences clearer, I have created a table below which compares all of their features. Hopefully, this will help you make a clearer decision about which spy app to use to spy on cell phone without having it.
As you can see, Highster Mobile clearly has far more features, and far more useful features than the no-jailbreak version of mSpy. The no-jailbreak version of mSpy doesn’t even have a location tracking feature, which is quite useful, especially if you’re using the app to spy on your children’s cell phone. Below, I shall lay out a table comparing the price of both apps so you can make a better decision.
Price Package and License Period Comparison
Highster Mobile only offers one package with all features accessible in it. As opposed to that, mSpy is more flexible, it offers three separate packages – Basic, Premium, and Family Kit, for a license period of 1 month, 3 months, or 12 months. Out of these Basic Package has only limited features, however if you’re going for a no-jailbreak option then the Basic package is the only one which makes sense because no-jailbreak version anyways comes with limited features. You can also consider Family Kit if you want to be able to monitor up to 3 cell phones all together.
So from this table you should be able to determine which of these is best for you. If you want the cheapest possible option with bare minimum features, then the 1 month Basic mSpy package works. However, if you want more advanced features such as GPS tracking, and you want it for a longer period, you should get Highster Mobile as it offers a lifetime license with far more features than the mSpy packages. However, if you want to spy on 3 cell phones together, then the only option for you is to get an mSpy Family Kit package, even though it’s pretty expensive.
Something you should know
You should also note that while Highster Mobile no-jailbreak version has more features than the mSpy no-jailbreak version, mSpy is actually a lot more powerful if used on a jailbroken phone. If mSpy is used on a jailbroken phone you can access features like Keylogging with which you can determine a phone’s passwords, and you get a very accurate and powerful location tracker with geo-fencing capability.
So if you find that your target phone has been jailbroken already, you can consider using the jailbreak version of mSpy. However, although this will make the installation easier, I should point out that you will still need physical access to the phone to install the app into it.
PART 2: Is it Possible to Spy on Someone’s Android Phone without touching it?
I would like to state up front, clearly, that it is NOT possible to spy on someone’s Android Phone without touching it. There was a time when Android phones could be monitored without rooting. However, because of a few new updates and changes, now it is impossible to install a spy app into an Android phone without rooting it.
Don’t be Fooled by Internet Con-Artists
So how can I spy on an Android phone?
The answer to this is simple. You can use any of the apps mentioned earlier – Highster Mobile, or mSpy. Both of these options have great features, and work really well with rooted Android phones. Furthermore, you shouldn’t be too concerned about being caught. The installation takes only a few minutes. You can install the app into the phone and then hide the app. After you hide the app icon, there’s no way that any user will be able to find it. Even antivirus softwares won’t be able to detect the spy app in the phone.
Having established all of that, below I’ll give you the steps to install mSpy and Highster Mobile to Android phones, after they’re been rooted.
How to install mSpy on Android Phone?
- Go to Settings, then enter Security. The ‘Unknown Source’ option should be enabled so that the spy app is allowed to install.
- Download mSpy from the control panel.
- For the installation you just need to follow the Setup Wizard.
- After the installation, you can access the app. You’ll have to accept their terms and then give some basic information, like whom you intend to monitor.
- Now you’ll get an option to hide the app icon from the screen.
- In the next pop up message, tap on ‘Allow.’
- Now you need to enter the registration code. And you can find the code in the control panel.
- Now you need to go to the control panel, wherein you’ll have to finish the setup. You’ll have to enter the target phone name and number, and then click ‘Finish.’
- Now simply reboot the phone and if it has a stable network connection, you’ll start receiving notifications in your control panel.
How to install Highster Mobile on Android Phone?
- Download Highster Mobile and install it into the target phone. This is a simple and straight-forward process for which you can simply follow the setup wizard.
- Access the app, and enter the license key provided to you after the purchase.
- Enter your own mobile number when prompted. You’ll receive regular SMS notifications of activity in this number.
- In the next pop up message, simple hit ‘Ok.’
- Log into your control panel and start monitoring the target phone’s activities remotely!
So now you know how to spy on a cell phone without having it. You now know that you can only do this for iPhones in which you can use the no-jailbreak version of apps like mSpy or Highster Mobile. I’ve explained all the different features and price packages of the two apps so that you can make a decision.
As for Android Phones, it is impossible to spy on them without rooting, don’t let anyone tell you different. However, you can use mSpy and Highster Mobile to install the app into a rooted Android Phone, and then hide the icon.
Please do leave a comment down below if you have any other questions about how to spy on a cell phone without touching it. I’ll be happy to help you out any way I can!